Hello, I’m Stephanie, and I am based in Hampshire, UK and work all over the country. I specialise in Weddings, family portraits, babies and children.
When I'm not taking photos I am busy being a new mum. I had my first baby in March 2019 and am loving every minute. More than ever I am realising the importance of taking photos, capturing all these fleeting moments and most importantly getting in the frame myself.....no matter how I look!
Some silly facts about me:
* I love Greys anatomy, chocolate and my two cats
* We honeymooned in Seychelles
* I love skiing
* I am fluent in British Sign Language (level 3) - I'd love to combine my photography with meeting some Deaf clients.
* I am a qualified trampoline coach
* I have done 2 tandem ski dives - BEST feeling ever.
* I have family in Canada & just love it there.
* I'm half Scottish and my parents live in Aberdeenshire
I feel so privileged to be present during the most precious moments in my clients lives, capturing memories that you will look back on for years to come. Get in contact to discuss your photography needs.