Your wedding is going to be one of the most important days of your life and I feel so honoured when chosen to be a part of it. It's really important that you get on with your photographer in order for you to relax and enjoy your day and I pride myself on providing this experience. I endeavour to capture your day in a non-obtrusive fashion and strive to capture natural moments that you will treasure forever.
It’s tricky to show you who I am in just a price list, so instead I’ll go through a few of things I think are important as your photographer:
* I just want to have fun and therefore you will have fun.
*It's all about capturing those natural moments, the ones you won't have even realised happened or even remember yourself afterwards.
* I'm not only a photographer, but also a tidy upper, sorter outer, fixer, sewer, hair putter upper, dress poofer, order of the day keeper, and much, much more :)
I can't stress enough how important it is to meet your photographer prior to paying your deposit so please get in contact so that you can tell me all about your plans and see if we are a match.
Prices start from £850 (*2020) Get in contact for all my package details and to discuss how I can tailor them to meet your needs.
What to expect
When you choose me you get a friend taking your photos for the day. You also get
* Complimentary engagement shoot with any full day wedding package (8 hours+)
* One 12x8 print from your enagement shoot
* Regular communication about your big day
* 500+ images fully edited to my personal style and of high quality
* Images are delivered in a password protected online gallery which can easily be
shared with family and friends.
* Forty 6x4 prints in a presentation box from your big day