Relaxed unobstrusive storytelling
Stephanie was amazing on the day, providing more than just the photography, she also helped us girls get organised in the morning and great at keeping us on schedule throughout out the day, whilst making sure we got all the photos we wanted. We received the photos really quickly and we absolutely love them. We would highly recommend Stephanie. She is an amazing photographer and great with people.
(Dani & John)
Your wedding is going to be one of the most important days of your life and I feel so honoured when chosen to be a part of it. I want you to be able to put your full trust in me so that you can relax and enjoy your day.
I pride myself on providing an amazing experience as well as beautiful images. I endeavour to capture your day in a non-obtrusive fashion and strive to capture natural moments that you will treasure forever.
My style is best described as documentary. For the most part of the day I am in the shadows capturing you and your guests as it happens. I normally combine this with some beautiful portraits of the two of you and your guests. I am always ensure to take formal group photograph too as I feel these really help document or all your guests (and granny loves the photo too). How much time you spend on the portraits is entirely your choice but I always try to do the group photos quickly so you can get back to the bubbly.
It’s tricky to show you who I am in just a price list, so instead I’ll go through a few of things I think are important as your photographer:
* I want to have fun and therefore you will have fun.
* It's all about capturing those natural moments, the ones you won't have even realised happened or even remember yourself afterwards.
* I'm not only a photographer, but also a tidy upper, sorter outer, fixer, sewer, hair putter upper, dress poofer, order of the day keeper, and much, much more :)
I can't stress enough how important it is to meet your photographer prior to paying your deposit so please get in contact so that you can tell me all about your plans and see if we are a match.
Prices start from £1250 (*2021) Get in contact for all the package details and to discuss how I can tailor them to meet your needs.
Check out my blog all about micro weddings
Every micro wedding is unique so please get in touch for a personalised quote.
What to expect
Choose me and you not only get a photographer, but a friend for the day.....You also get
* Complimentary engagement shoot with the full day wedding package.
* Regular communication about your big day.
* 500+ images fully edited to my personal style and of high quality.
* Images are delivered in a private online gallery which can easily be shared with family and friends.
* Print credit to ensure your walls are covered in happy memories.